HEALTH CARE TECHNICAL SERVICE (HCTS)
National Public Health Laboratory has team of trained and compitent personnel under HCTS which offers equipment services, Management and calibration of auxiliary equipments.
The service offered under this section includes:-
- Bio safety cabinet services and Certification
- Planned preventive maintenance (PPM) and Calibration of auxiliary equipment
- On-site training on proper use of Laboratory equipment
This is to observe the fact that, one of the criteria for any medical laboratories to be recruited or maintain accreditation specifically quality management system (QMS) is to make sure
that all robust equipment are properly installed, maintained and finally calibrated. Unlike other services, Calibration services are guided by international standard, that is to say for
any vendor to be allowed to offer the calibration services should be accredited under ISO 17025.
General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, the need of equipment calibration is to improve quality of tests by ensuring gray scale accuracy.
- Maabara ya Taifa ya Afya ya Jamii
- EPZA area,mandela road
- S.L.P 9083, Dar Es Salaam
- Telephone: +255 734 677 337
- Mobile: +255 734 677 338